Victory Energy Solutions is a Mass Save® Home Performance Contractor. As a Participating Home Performance Contractor in the Mass Save Home Energy Services Program, we are eligible to conduct Home Energy Assessments, install no-cost energy saving items and complete program-eligible weatherization improvements. We will also provide you with information regarding other program offerings and access to Mass Save incentives and rebates.
The Mass Save® Home Energy Services Program provides Massachusetts homeowners with a no-cost Home Energy Assessment and incentives toward installing energy efficiency measures such as insulation and heating equipment*. The No-cost Home Energy Assessment includes:
- a. Whole house energy assessment offering personalized recommendations and a report on identified energy savings opportunities
- b. No-cost, targeted air sealing (based on the findings of the Energy Specialist)
- c. 75% off, up to $2,000, toward the installation of approved insulation improvements
- d. 0% HEAT Loan to assist with the installation of qualified energy-efficient improvements (subject to approval from a participating lender)
- e. No-cost LEDs
- f. 7 day programmable thermostat
- g. Generous rebates for high efficiency heating and hot water equipment
Mass Save® is an initiative sponsored by the Massachusetts gas and electric utilities and energy efficiency service provider, including Berkshire Gas, Cape Light Compact, Columbia Gas of Massachusetts, Eversource, National Grid, New England Gas Company, and Unitil.
Click here to complete our registration form to receive an energy audit.
*Customers must meet program eligibility requirements to participate. Some restrictions apply and offers are subject to change or cancellation. Eligibility for rebates/incentives is based on findings from the Home Energy Assessment. No-cost air sealing is targeted based on findings of the Energy Specialist. Insulation incentive covers 75% of the cost, up to $2000, for qualified improvements. HEAT Loan financing is subject to approval from a participating lender.