Victory Energy Solutions (VES) has been an energy efficiency contractor for the states of Connecticut and Massachusetts with contracts with Eversource, United Illuminating and Conservation Services Group for the past 4 years. VES has been awarded the 2010 Workforce Star Award and was also nominated for the Workforce Star of The Year by the Capital Workforce Partners. VES is a Home Energy Solutions (HES) Contractor and has been consistently ranked in the top 5 of all HES vendors out of 26 in every area of performance.
VES is a Certified Home Performance with Energy Star Century Contractor and we are also a Gold Star accredited Building Performance Institute Contractor. VES has prided itself on having some of the most highly trained and experienced staff in the energy efficiency business. Our current staff has the following credentials for leadership and excellence in the field.
- BPI Building Analyst
- BPI Shell Envelope
- BPI Multi-Family
- Healthy Homes Certified
- Home Performance with Energy Star
- Lead Certified both EPA and DOE
- OSHA 30 Certified
- EIT (Engineer In Training)
BPI Gold Star Accredited
The Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) is a national standards development and credentialing organization for residential energy efficiency retrofit work. When you choose a BPI Gold Star Accredited Contracting Company, you get someone who has proven that they have the knowledge and skills to diagnose the root cause of the problems in your home. To maintain their status, these companies are required to:
- Conform to all BPI standards, policies and procedures
- Employ specialist technicians who have proven their capabilities with BPI Silver Star Certified Professional credentials in their chosen area(s) of expertise
- Commit to participation in the rigorous, national BPI quality assurance program
- Develop and maintain internal quality control systems, including customer conflict resolution procedures